The buyer / seller relationship is fundamentally broken. Let’s face it, buyers simply don’t trust sellers. Sales professionals often focus more on “hitting their numbers” than on finding solutions that exactly meet the needs of their clients. The result is usually missed quotas and unloyal customers.This is unfortunate because if your really think about it, both the buyer and the seller really do want the same thing–a solution that meets the client’s needs.
FranklinCovey’s consultative sales methodology titled Helping Clients Succeed teaches the skills practiced by the top 3% of sales professionals in the world. It is a combination of critical communication skills coupled with disciplined business thinking, and fierce execution that enable sales people to talk honestly, explore the real issues, and collaborate to craft solutions that exactly meet their client’s needs.
Helping Clients Succeed provides a framework that blends the art of sales with the science of sales. It uses a simple model-called the ORDER model-to illustrate the different stages of an effective sales process.
Participants will learn to successfully do the following:
1. Focus their intent on becoming trusted business advisers for their clients
2. Ask effective questions and genuinely listen so clients feel understood and valued.
3. Move away from “solution pitches” and start having results-driven conversations.
4. Craft solutions that exactly meet clients’ needs and buying criteria.
5. Enable effective decision-making and execution strategies.
6. Gracefully exit while preserving the relationship when a solution can’t be reached.
‘Sales isn’t just about selling. It’s about Helping Clients Succeed.
Stop Selling and Start Helping Clients Succeed.’
How We Customize to Optimize Your Success
• Assess- We assess the processes, people, tools, and effectiveness of your current sales planning and execution.
• Develop- We develop new capabilities in your people including the mindset, skillset, and toolset to effectively Help Clients Succeed (INORDER sales process).
• Execute- We help you apply and reinforce the newly learned mindset, skillset, and toolset with your real opportunities.
• Measure- We help you define the metrics that matter most to you, and measure the results.
As part of this customization, we also offer targeted sales consulting and coaching services to help your leadership integrate new thinking, execution, skills, processes, and tools into day-to-day practices.